A quality camera like a Rolleiflex is worth a CLA (Clean, Lubricate and Adjust). This 30 years old (and older) equipment needs service from time to time, because these problems can occur:
- Shutter or diaphragm blades can get sticky/slow
- Shutter speeds can deviate
- Self timer can get slow or can get stuck
- The camera can get play on the front of the housing
- Problems with the coupling system between winder and shutter can occur
- Lens parts can get affected by fungus (haze)
- The light meter can deviate
In most cases these kind of defects can be repaired without any problem.
In general, all repair will be carried out as a CLA. By doing so, we can warrant the correct technical functioning of your equipment (and thus give a guarantee).