You’re at the website of Will van Manen Kamera-Service, an independent company (owned by Will van Manen & Cathy Kuiper) for repair and maintenance of Leica equipment. We are located in the Netherlands and operate worldwide.
1. As of the 1st of May 2021 we only work on Leica equipment (and in exceptional cases on other high end equipment; please call or e-mail us for that, so we can discuss the possibilities).
2. We can no longer accept any work from the United Kingdom (BREXIT). This is due to an enormous amount of duties and customs charges levied against us that we can't claim back and are therefore unsustainable.
Our business hours are: Monday-Thursday 10.00h-18.00h (visits to our workshop by appointment only). We have lunchtime between 13.00h and 14.00h. During our business days we try to answer e-mail messages within 24 hours.
On Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays and (inter)national Holidays we're closed
Our professional knowledge includes repair and maintenance of the following Leica equipment:
- SM (Screw Mount)/LTM system
- M system
- M system digital (mechanical parts, f.e. rangefinder system)
- CL (also modification of the electrical circuit for the use of 1,5V batteries
- R lenses (also 'declicking' correctly when aperture is 'creeping')
We can 6-bit code and modify the Canon 50mm/0.95 for the use on Leica M.
We do not work on Leicaflex, Leica M5, Leica R body's and Leica compact camera's.
Our customers are shops for professional photo equipment, professional photographers and filmers, camera collectors, web merchants, etc.
Our average turnaround time is 4 weeks. In times of a heavy workload/a lot of speedy dispatches/holidays, the turnaround time for some equipment can be longer. Unfortunately this cannot always be avoided; we ask for your understanding and thank you for your patience.
We handle a 6 month guarantee on carried out labour.